300/500 Hour TT
We are delighted to offer a 300/500 Hour Inner Domain “5 Element” Yoga Mastery Teacher Training Program with Neva Ingalls this fall!
The training takes place in 7 modules until June 9th, 2013 (one weekend per month except for December and March).
If you are unable to attend the entirety of the training, modules are being offered for separate enrollment as well! CEU hours will be available to students on an adjusted schedule.
Whether you want to continue your education as a yoga teacher and obtain a 500 Hour certification or simply deepen your understanding of yoga and immerse yourself into weekends of transformation and rejuvenation, this program can help you reach your goals.
The matrix of the visible world is light, which quantum physicists tell us steps down into denser expressions of energy (light to space; space to air; air to fire; fire to water; and water to earth.) The interplay of these energies and the specific triune function of the Gunas (movement, stillness and cohesion), manifests the physical world as we know it. From macrocosm to microcosm we witness this dance, the center of which is un-manifested source, the yogis call Brahman. Merging into this sacred awareness is the journey home to the True Self.
This training joins the ancient practices of Yoga, Ayurveda and other healing systems to realize the importance of balancing all the elements for well being and ultimately liberation and fulfillment as we realize our true nature as a unique expression of the Source. Training is structured in seven modules containing an in-depth study of each element, its corresponding energy center or chakra in the temple of the body, the practices which bring these energies into optimum function and how we use this knowledge as teachers to facilitate growth and healing in others.
Inner Domain 300/500Hour Yoga Alliance registered Teacher Training embody the full spectrum of the fundamental teachings of Yoga and Ayurveda, from physical mastery to Self mastery, the ultimate goal of yoga with director Neva Ingalls, and guest teachers who create a nurturing and inspiring space that fosters the growth of teachers and students alike.
Participants embark on a personal journey of the inner domain to access their deepest heart and souls. This experience will enhance the lives of the participants, empowering them to help others.
Modules can be taken separately as immersions and are eligible for ce credits with Yoga Alliance.
Download the application: 300/500 Hour Application
Please send your completed application by email to email@example.com with copy to firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail to: The Yoga Fusion Studio, Attn: Teacher Training, 4609 Willow Lane, Chevy Chase, MD 20815, along with your $100.00 non-refundable application fee. Please make your application fee check payable to Inner Domain LLC.
After completing your application you can register at the studio or online. As a form of payment checks (payable to The Yoga Fusion Studio) are preferred but credit cards are accepted as well.
Students must be 200 Hour certified yoga teachers (any school) in order to receive the 500 Hour certification.
Module 1 Samkhya / The Tree of Yoga – October 19th-21st
Module 2 Purusha / Self Manifestation – November 16th-18th
Module 3 Ahimsa (kindness) / Yoga as Therapy – January 11th-13th
Module 4 Satya / Honesty – February 8th-10th
Module 5 Tapas / Living Sadhana – April 19th-21st
Module 6 Bhakti / Love, the Healing Force – May 17th-19th
Module 7 Kaivalya / Living in Freedom – June 7th-9th
Full Course: $ 3,500
Cost per module if taken separately: $550
with Neva Ingalls, E-RYT 500
and Guest Teachers:
Modules Descriptions and Training Times:
The 300/500 Hour course is taught in 7 Modules. All session are structured around sam kalpa, personal inner journeying and a creative Ashtanga 1st and 2nd series daily practice.
Fridays: 5:30 – 8:30pm
Saturdays: 10am – 7pm
Sundays: 10am – 6pm
- Yoga Cosmology, The Tree of Life
- Living Sadhana
- The Tattvas
- Sacred Geometry and The Human Body
- The Vedas, Sutras, and Bhagavad Gita
- Yoga and Ayurveda
- Samkhya and the 5 Elements
- Intelligent sequencing
- Yoga for Osteoporosis
- Feldenkrais for Movement Awareness
- Living Yoga- Radiant Health
- The Four Pillars
- Karma, Viveka and optimizing our potential
- Discover your Dharma
- Effort and Grace
- Yamas and Niyamas in the teaching of yoga
- Off the mat and into the world
- Intuitive sequencing
- Body Reading
- Muscles, tendons ligaments and emotions
- The Mystery and power of the Root Lock
- Exploring in depth functional joint relationships in standing asanas, bandhas in actions
- Exploring strength and release, sukha/ sthira
- Therapeutic application of asana for foot, knee and hip.
- A Closer look at the spine
- Take root to fly
- Yoga and Ayurveda
- Exploring the Doshas and Yoga for Your Type
- The Healing power of smell/Aromatherapy
- Healthy Joints, foot , knee and hip
- The Body as soma/ Energetic intelligence
- The meridians and nadis
- Muscles and emotions
- Activating Intuition
- The hidden power of the pelvis and sub-conscious
- Therapeutic applications for the hips and lower back
- Release your addictions
- Emotion in motion/ living in Flow
- Reproductive issues, creativity and rejuvenation
- Chakras and the Endrocine system brain chemistry
- Yoga for your type
- Yoga for depression and anxiety
- Tantra and the Goddess
- Pancha Karma and purification
- Ritual and releasing karma and Svadyaya
- Kundalini yoga
- Self Esteem
- Purifying the mind and purifying actions/Isvarapranidhana
- Sacred Tantric Dance
- Core alignment and integrity/Living your Truth
- Yoga for Scary Labels
- Anatomy of Digestion
- Teaching Advanced asana
- Svadyaya/reducing the ego/ahamkara
- Ishta Devata – a personal deity and the inner connection
- The path to the inner light of the soul/Anahata chakra
- Awakening devotion
- Therapeutic application for thoracic spine and shoulders
- Yoga for extreme limitations
- The Bhagavad Gita, The Lords Song
- Pranayama and balancing the vayus
- Asanas to open the heart and strengthen the soul
- Marmas and touch for health
- BREATHE for life
- Circulation, the heart and blood pressure.
- Tai Yoga
- The Throat chakra and strengthening your will
- The voice of the teacher with pace, tone, imagery, compassion and humor
- Mantra Sadhana and the Goddess
- Dharana, Dhyana and Samadhi, Samadhi Sadhana
- Therapeutic application for neck and shoulders
- Yoga Nidra and stress reduction
- Inversions/ Fear into fearlessness.
- Teaching adv asana
- Yoga Sutras Fourth Pada and Mantra sadhana of the Sutras
- Divine Ritual, Divine Life
- Yoga for neck, shoulder and TMJ
- Yoga for chronic stress and PSTD
- Jyotish and Ritual for Releasing Karmas
Policies and Pricing:
Please register through www.theyogafusionstudio.com and download an application to be mailed or emailed to Neva at email@example.com. All payments including a non-refundable deposit an application fee of $100.00 are payable by cash, check or credit card to The Yoga Fusion Studio.
Payment for the entire training is encouraged at $3,500.00. A minimum of 8 students are invited and a maximum of 20. In addition some interested students or teachers may attend for continuing education credits with the Yoga Alliance. The cost per module is $550.00.
- Completion of a 200 Hour TT
- A regular yoga practice
- A passion for evolution
- A passion for helping others
Application fees and/or deposit fees -when applicable- are non-refundable under any circumstances.
After payment has been received if a request for cancellation is given with 7 days or more of commencement of a course or single module or section, you will receive a full refund minus a 25% for administrative and processing fees.
After payment has been received if notice of cancellation is given with less than 7 days from commencement of a course or single module or section, a refund will not be possible but if requested, an account credit will be granted to make up by taking a future training. Such credit will be reduced by a 25% for administrative and processing fees, will only be valid towards the same training or module/section in the future, and will have an expiration time frame of two years from the starting day of the missed training or single module or section if taken separately. Credit will not be valid towards any other purchases.
If we receive your cancellation request less than 48 hours before the commencement of the event, or on the day of, or after the commencement of the event, a refund or credit will not be possible under any circumstances.
Requests must be sent by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please visit our 5 Element TT FAQ for more information!